A brief introduction to CMB Colorex
CMB Colorex is a developer and manufacturer of color masterbatches and full performance compounds for the plastic processing industry.
Whatever properties the finished plastic product requires; we can modify your raw materials acoordingly. We develop these products for an international customer base.
We currently employ twenty-five staff members, sereral of whom have more than thirty years of relevant industry experience.
- Full range supplier to polymer processing industry:
- Color masterbatches, with functional additives included
- Functional masterbatches
- Full compounds: including fillers and/or (glass) reinforcements
- Order range from 25 kg to full truck loads
- Products suitable for all polyolefins and most common engineered plastics like PC, PET, PA, ABS, PBT
- Excellent dispersion and tailored performance
- In house laboratory
- Fullfilling the highest quality standards
Our production lines are made up of the following:
- 3 x double-helix compounding extruders with underwater pelletisers
- 2 x small double-helix extruders with strand pelletisers
- 1 x small double-helix extruder with hot face cutting
- 5 x single-helix extruders with strand pelletisers
- 1 x compacting line
- 2 x mixing silos for masters batch and compound homogenization (2-20 tons)
- 1 x cristalization unit
Research and Development
- CMB cooperates with experienced R&D partners in an innovation network
- Application test facilities: Injection molding, cast and blow film, tape extrusion, tube and profile extrusion.
- Every conceivable piece of equipment needed to conduct any testing is available:
- Impact (Izod and Shapry) and Tensile strength
- Flammability (UL 94 V-0,1,2, glow wire, wood crib)
- Color (Spectro Photo Meter)
- DMTA (dynamic mechanical thermic analysis
- Moisture content
- Quality control during production of each batch
- End property test of each batch
- NEN-en-ISO 9001 certified
CMB Colorex B.V.
5705 CB HELMOND
Tel: 00 31 492 524 254
Fax: 00 31 492 528 784